Have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough? No matter how hard you try to believe in yourself, you just can’t? Maybe you lack confidence and struggle with thinking that you are worthy. I want to share a journaling challenge that will help you find your confidence and love yourself again. Here are 25 journal prompts for self-love and confidence building.
25 Journal Prompts For Self Love & Building Confidence
- What are 10 things you are really good at?
- What are 5 physical features you love about yourself
- What are 3 of your strongest qualities?
- Write out your ideal vision of your “dream life”
- What are 3 goals you want to accomplish before the end of the year
- Write out a gratitude list of things you are thankful for
- Write out 10 positive affirmations
- What are 5 of your best personality traits
- How can you love yourself more?
- Write out a perfect morning routine to stick to
- Write out things you forgive yourself for
- What are 3 ways you can take actionable steps towards your dreams?
- What do you love most about your life?
- How can you improve your mindset so you love yourself more?
- Write yourself a love letter
- Write out 15 compliments you can give yourself
- What are 5 things you have done that make you proud?
- What bad habits and mindsets do you need to quit?
- What are 10 things that make you the happiest?
- Write a positive advice letter to your future self.
- Describe yourself positively in 10 words
- What’s standing in the way of your happiness and what can you do to fix that? (Positive thoughts only)
- What are 5 good habits you want to start next month?
- What are 5 flaws that you accept and how can you look at these flaws in a positive light?
- Write yourself a thank you letter
Enjoy the list? Pin it!
Other Journal Prompts