31 Journal Prompts for Self Discovery – A Challenge
Today I have a self discovery challenge for you. This challenge is going to encourage you to dig deep into what you want most out of your life. Have you ever wondered what your purpose in life is? What you are meant to do? Maybe right now you feel lost, and you want to learn more about yourself. By the end of this challenge you will discover more about yourself than ever before. It will challenge you to be vulnerable and honest. Each day you have a new journal prompt to answer. There are 31 journal prompts in total (31 days). Each journal prompt is related to self discovery. Put your heart and soul into this challenge. Then reflect.
Leave a comment if you are going to take on the challenge!!!
31 Day Self Discovery Challenge Journal Prompts:
- Create your dream life, describe it in detail.
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be and why?
- What does happiness mean to you ?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
- If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
- If you could change something about your life what would it be and why?
- Describe in detail, where you want to be in 5 years.
- What sets your soul on fire? What do you feel most passionate about? why?
- Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
- What are 5 things that make you the happiest and why?
- What are your top 5 achievements?
- What are you most thankful for and why?
- What are your biggest priorities in life? Top 10! 1 being the top priority.
- Name 5 things you do well.
- Name 5 things you love about yourself the most and why.
- What do you feel you need more of in your life?
- Write out your top 5 goals to complete by a year from now.
- What does your ideal weekend look like? Describe it in detail.
- How do you like to spend your Sunday? Describe it in detail.
- What do you think of when you hear the word “self-care” ? What does it mean to you? How can you practice it more?
- If you had any super power, what would it be and why?
- What are 5 things you couldn’t live without? Why?
- What are 3 of your strongest traits?
- If someone asked you to describe yourself, what would you say?
- What is your favorite song and why?
- How would you want people to remember you by?
- If today was your last day, how would you spend it? Describe in detail.
- What animal would you be and why?
- Who would you want to have dinner with? Anyone in the world, and why.
- If you could describe your life in one word, what would it be and why?
- What does your dream life look like? Describe it in detail.
Once you finish the self discovery challenge, go back and read all of your answers. As you read what you wrote, you will realize exactly what it is you desire in life. You will discover what truly sets your soul on fire and what brings you complete happiness. It’s time to put your happiness first, and live a life you love.
Related: 25 ways to practice self love
If you loved it, pin it!