31 Journal Prompts for personal growth & self discovery
I can’t believe January is over! I felt like the start of the year flew by! Since everyone seemed to enjoy the January journal prompts, here are some journal prompts for February! These are journal prompts to help personal growth and self discovery! Hopefully by the end of the month you will have more confidence to create a life you love! I also hope these journal prompts will help you change any negative mindsets and limiting beliefs you may have!
- What do I need more of in my life?
- What do I need to let go of? (Fears, toxic energy, toxic relationships)
- What are some of my limiting beliefs that might be holding me back?
- What are 10 things I am grateful for today?
- What are 10 positive things about my life? (Things I absolutely love about my life)
- What are 5 ways that I can go out of my comfort zone this year?
- What are 7 things I am really good at?
- Write out 15 positive affirmations (ex: I can achieve anything I set my mind to.)
- If money wasn’t an issue, what would my ideal life be? (Where would I live, what would my career be, what would my family look like)
- What motivates me to keep going?
- How would I describe myself to someone who has never met me before?
- What are 3 of my life passions? (hobbies/things that set my soul on fire)
- Where is my favorite place to go? Why?
- Who is my biggest inspiration and why?
- Where will I be in 5 years?
- What does my ideal day look like?
- What unhealthy habits do I need to cut out?
- What do I love most about myself? (5 things)
- What is something I’ve been wanting to do but have been too afraid to try? (Why am I afraid?)
- What are my top 3 goals for this year and how can I achieve them?
- What do I struggle with the most?
- What are 5 words that describe me best and why?
- How can I add happiness to my daily life?
- What animal describes me as a person and why?
- What do I need to forgive myself for?
- What does success mean to me?
- How can I show myself more love?
- What am I going to achieve next month?
- What negative mindsets do I need to let go of?
- Write out 50 things that make me smile.
- What would I do if I knew I could not fail?
I hope you enjoyed these journal prompts for personal growth and self discovery.
Until next time!
Those are very positive and helpful questions. I especially like no 8 – positive affirmation. They really work!
I usually struggle to describe myself, maybe it’s something to think about more 😊
Great post as always Ell 👍
Thank you so much Anna!!
What a great list 👍🏼
Thanks so much!
I love to write and writing prompts are just so fun, even when they are sometimes challenging. Definitely pinning for later.
Thank you so much for Pinning!
Love these ideas! I think my favorite is “What do I need to forgive myself for?” So many of these questions I feel like I could write entire series on– that one especially. Thanks for the great ideas! <3
Thank you so much Chloe!
Love your list of questions!
This is a great post! I’ve never done any kind of challenge like this before but I think it would be an a really amazing one. I also like the idea of identifying your struggles and actually putting them down on paper. That way they’re more tangible and you can deal with them
Thank you so much!! (: So glad to hear this!
These are so great! I love brain dumping and journaling—so helpful to the creative process and setting goals! ❤️
Thank you so much! So do I! So glad you enjoy the prompts (:
Great list! Thank you for compiling these together they will be most useful for writing prompts!
Jess xxx || http://littlepinkduckblog.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you so much(:
I think I need to keep this list, as a blogger this is the kind of writing inspiration I need. Thanks for sharing with us.
Thanks so much John! You are very welcome
Thanks so much for this.
You are so welcome!
Loved these questions! I went up to no.8 and I feel so much lighter and in a better place.
so happy to hear this! 🙂
I was just scrolling down on Pinterest and I saw this. I can believe this is just way too perfect for me. Actually I am suffering mental breakdown aka depression. So I can say I am having the hardest time. But I think this will help me to bring back my happiness. I am about to start this. Hope I can do this till the end. I will be back on Day 31 !
Sending so much love your way!