Have you ever wanted to manifest your dream life? One of my favorite ways to manifest is through journaling. I recently reached a point in my life where I was feeling unfulfilled and lost in which direction I should go. These journal prompts for manifesting helped me get back on track while also helping me attract more abundance into my life.
Writing out exactly what you want can help you attract more of it into your life. I don’t know about you, but writing out a goal makes it more realistic for me. It also makes me push to achieve that goal more. It’s almost as if I am conditioning my mind to focus more on what I desire which then allows me to attract those desires into my life.
When it comes to visioning my ideal life I find that journaling really helps me paint a bigger picture. That’s why I wanted to share this list of 33 journal prompts for manifestation and law of attraction to help you discover what your dream life looks like and how you can actually LIVE out your dreams. Make sure to get extremely specific when you are answering these journal prompts.
33 Journal Prompts For Manifestation and Law of Attraction
- What are you the happiest doing?
- What does your soul crave?
- What limiting beliefs are holding you back?
- What would you do if you knew you would succeed?
- What do you need to let go of?
- What is holding you back from going after your dream life?
- What are you grateful for?
- What are 3 intentions you can set to help you manifest your dream life?
- How can you show up more for yourself everyday?
- What excuses are holding you back?
- What can you do more of every day to raise your vibration?
- Describe your dream life as if you already are living it: what does it look like? Feel like?
- What does your ideal daily routine look like?
- What are the things and people who make you the happiest?
- Are there any people or things in your life that lower your vibration?
- Write out what your dream job looks like and feels like:
- Write out 10 quality traits that you love about yourself:
- Write out 20 positive affirmations:
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be and how does it feel to be there?
- What does success mean to you?
- What are the toxic habits you need to change?
- What are some good habits you’d like to start and how can you change your current habits to incorporate your new habits?
- What fears are you ready to let go of that are holding you back from going after your dream life?
- When do you feel the happiest?
- Write out exactly what your dream home looks like. Get specific and write as if you are living there already: (Present tense)
- Write out exactly how you would feel if your manifestation came true. Again write in present tense.
- What do you need to release in order to be the happiest version of you?
- What haven’t you forgiven yourself for yet? It’s time to forgive. Write a letter from your past self apologizing to your present self and then write a letter from your present self forgiving yourself for the past and release.
- What is something you have always wanted to do, but never did?
- Describe yourself as if you were describing someone you love whole heartedly:
- What are you most proud of yourself for?
- Write out a script of your ideal day. What would you be doing? How does it look, feel, and smell?
- If you could move tomorrow, where would you move to? Write out what it would look like and feel like:
Once you answer all of these questions, go back and reflect. This should paint a bigger picture of what you want to accomplish, what makes your soul feel alive, and what you need to do in order to make this your reality!
Check out these journal prompts too!