Right now many couples are at home practicing social distancing. With COVID-19, it’s important for us to make sure we are doing our part and staying home. My fiance and I have been losing our minds trying to pass the time. It’s been over 2 weeks now since we have been stuck at home together. I put together a list of 30 perfect at home date ideas for couples that are budget friendly. If you and your partner are bored at home, try these activities to pass the time!
Disclaimer: Affiliate links are used and you can read my full disclosure here.
30 At Home Date Ideas For Couples
1. Have a movie marathon.
2. Have a game night – There are tons of board games to play
3. Get to know each other with questions
4. At home spa day – I know it sounds cheesy but turn your bedroom and bathroom into a spa. Face masks together could be fun!
5. Learn how to cook something new together – Try out a new recipe for dinner one night.
6. Make your favorite desserts together
7. Binge watch a tv series together – Some of my favorites include:
- Bates Motel
- Stranger Things
- Haunting of Hill House
- Breaking Bad
- Friday Night Lights
- Schitt’s Creek
8. Go for a walk
9. Play video games together
10. Make Ice cream sundaes
11. Lay outside and stargaze
12. Create Tik Tok videos
13. Learn a new skill together
14. Wine and dine with chocolate covered strawberries
15. Create a date night jar – Put all your favorite date night ideas on popsicle sticks. Then take the sticks and put them into your date jar. The next time you can’t decide on a date, pull from your date jar!
16, Create a blanket/pillow fort and get cozy
17. Give each other massages
18. Work on home improvement projects
19. Do a DIY together
20. Learn each other’s love language – I love the 5 Love Languages book, it really changed my perspective on how I should love my partner. I talk more about the book and love languages in this post. Or you can purchase the book on Amazon here.
21. Play the Newlywed game – It’s funny to see how much you really know about each other.
22. Rearrange your room
23. Go camping in your backyard or living room
24. Exercise and be each other’s workout buddy
25. Play a strip game (strip poker, strip Jenga, strip uno)
26. Play a drinking game
27. Organize your house
28. Create a challenge for each other
29. Have a paint night and drink your favorite drinks together. (For me it would be wine.)
30. & If you are really bored, blast music and have a dance party.
It’s okay to get a little goofy when you’re bored. I hope you find these ideas helpful!