April Favorites – Products I have been loving this month
April was a fantastic month for me! This month I decided to start playing around with make up more than I usually do. I got my hands on some of the most talked about products. There were many beautiful high end make up products that I ended up loving! Below are ten of my favorites from this past month! Hope you all have a lovely May !
- Laura Mercier loose setting powder (translucent) : I am obsessed with this loose setting powder! When I first bought this product I thought to myself “could this really be worth all the hype?” , beauty gurus rave about this product and now I understand why! This powder gives my face a flawless finish. It reflects light perfectly to give my skin the look of being “pore less”. This also fixes my oily t – zone. I know I am late to the bandwagon but this product is a YES PLEASE.
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Palette : This is stunning. Simply stunning. I love this palette so much! First off it looks like a chocolate bar on the outside and smells like a chocolate bar on the inside! How awesome is that? We all know I love my chocolate… That’s besides the point, this palette has all the perfect natural (neutral) colors. It has a variety of shimmers and mattes. My favorite go to’s for an everyday look are; Milk Chocolate, Salted Caramel, Marzipan, and Champagne Truffle. For my more bold looks I reach for; Triple Fudge, Cherry Cordial, Candied Violet, and Amaretto. This pallet has little fall out and great pigmentation! A must buy.
- Make Up Forever Pro Bronze Fusion: Not many gravitate towards this bronzer. In fact I have seen many negative reviews of this bronzer. However, this bronzer has become my go to this past month. I have very fair skin, almost ghostly. This bronzer is the perfect touch for me! It isn’t too dark so it doesn’t look muddy on the skin. It adds just the right amount of bronze to give my face a “sun kissed” look. I wouldn’t recommend this bronzer for contour but rather to just give your face an all around glow. Pigmentation isn’t as strong as other bronzers but I enjoy that.
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer: I stumbled upon this concealer while shopping the Sephora VIB sale. I am so thrilled that I had found this and decided to give it a shot! This is my favorite under eye concealer. Most concealers are drying under my eyes but this is creamy and creaseless! It also does a great job of brightening my dark circles. I love the consistency. The only complaint I have is the packaging but at least I will be able to use all the product and not let any go to waste!
- Lancome Hypnos Drama Mascara: HOLY MOLY! This is my new favorite mascara! Holy Grail! This mascara is perfect for creating the “false” lash look. It adds length and volume to your lashes. The part I enjoy the most is that it does not clump! Pair this with a lash curler and you have yourself some real falsies!
- Lorac Illuminating Highlighter (Starlight): This highlighter has taken a beaten because I use it EVERYDAY! I love this highlighter. It looks stunning on my face to help create an everyday glow. It isn’t too over the top which is why I use it every day. This product also lasts forever! I have finally reached pan. Overall impressed.
- Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops (moonlight): These enhancer drops are absolutely amazing! They are extremely pigmented so only 1 to 2 drops is necessary. I mix moonlight with my everyday foundation to create a flawless glow. I will use this in replace of a highlighter if I am feeling lazy. You can even add a few drops to your moisturizer.
- Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (Sex Machine): My favorite lip pencils! Nars lip pencils are very creamy and glide smoothly over the lips. This shade is my favorite to create everyday looks. It’s a nude pink and helps my lipstick last longer. This shade pairs well with almost everything! Most lip pencils can be drying on the lips but Nars gives you a velvet feel on your lips.
- Stilla Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner: I can not rave about this product enough! This is my favorite liquid eyeliner. The felt tip is easy to use and creates stunning lines. They don’t play around, once this liner is on your lid it isn’t coming off! Long lasting, and doesn’t smudge. The best part is this product lasts forever! I have used this liner multiple times and to this day it still creates flawless looks just as good as the first day I opened this bad boy.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Polish: I bought this product on a whim and I love it. It’s the perfect lip scrub. I scrub my lips with this product before bed and also before I apply lip products. It helps to remove the dead skin to create smooth kissable lips. Definitely a new addition to my nighttime routine.
These are my go to’s of April! If you want to see what I love for the month of may, stay tuned and subscribe!!!
Thanks for reading !