There is nothing better than treating yourself, especially during tough times. I love to treat myself throughout the year whether it be a little bit of self care or a new outfit. I put together a list of 75 ways to treat yourself. The great news is these are budget friendly ideas for treating yourself, it doesn’t haven’t to be pricey!
75 ways to treat yourself – these ideas are budget friendly
I am sharing 75 ideas for treating yourself and I made sure to break them up by category.
Beauty Treat Yourself Ideas
- Put on a face mask – I feel refreshed every time I put on a face mask.
- Get a facial
- Buy new makeup
- Get your nails done or paint your own nails
- Get a hair blowout – I love getting my hair professionally washed and blow dried. I feel like a new woman!
- Get your hair done – This is always a great idea when it comes to treating yourself after a long week.
- Get a pedicure
- Do an in depth skin care routine – Here is mine.
- Watch a beauty makeup tutorial video and follow along
Self Care Treat Yourself Ideas
- Read a feel good book – A great way to treat yourself is by sitting in a quiet space and reading a good book. I have some of my favorite self love books mentioned here.
- Take a bubble bath
- Have a spa day – Treat yourself to the spa or make your own at home spa day.
- Get a massage
- Watch your favorite movie
- Have a wine and paint night – This is one of my favorite activities!
- Listen to a motivational podcast – I definitely recommend listening to Manifestation Babe.
- Binge watch a good tv series – Some of my favorites are: Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, New Girl, and Madmen
- Treat yourself by learning a new skill
- Work on your favorite hobby
- Stay in your pjs all day
- Light your favorite candle
- Have a photo shoot JUDGEMENT FREE – Sometimes I’ll sit there and take selfies using snapchat filters because they make me look flawless!
- Have a staycation
- Explore a new city
- Watch TED Talks
- Journal and write your heart out – Here are some journaling prompts for self-love.
- Wash your bedding
- Listen to your favorite uplifting music – Sometimes I love listening to classical piano music to relax.
- DIY something
- Go for a drive with the music blasting
- Sign up for a class you’ve been wanting to take.
- Organize your space
- Rearrange your space
- Treat yourself by going to bed early
- Make a vision board
- Unplug from technology for a bit
- Set up an inspiration notebook filled with quotes and photos that inspire you
Treat Yourself Ideas That Are A Splurge
- Treat yourself by buying a new outfit
- Buy a new pair of shoes
- Splurge on luxurious skin care products
- Buy yourself new jewelry
- Treat yourself with a weekend getaway
- Treat yourself with a car wash
- Go to a wine tasting
- Go to a concert
- Buy new luxurious bedding
- Buy new lingerie – Nothing wrong with a sexy treat for yourself
- Buy yourself flowers
- Buy your favorite perfume
- Go to the mall
- Go to the movies and buy the movie theater buttered popcorn
Treat Yourself Ideas You Can Indulge In
- Treat yourself by indulging in your favorite snack – There’s nothing better than eating your favorite snack.
- Eat your favorite comfort food meal – A home cooked meal can really hit the spot.
- Eat at your favorite restaurant
- Bake something delicious
- Visit your favorite coffee shop
- Eat chocolate paired with your favorite wine.
- Enjoy a good cup of coffee.
- Dress up and go to a fancy restaurant
- Have a picnic at the park
Health & Well Being Ideas For Treating Yourself
- Go for a walk
- Go to the beach
- Go for a hike – A hike enjoying nature is a perfect budget friendly treat.
- Treat yourself through meditation
- Take the day off
- Sleep in late
- Take a nap
- Watch the sunrise
- Watch the sunset
- Do something on your bucket list
- Dance in the rain
- Spend time outside in the sun
- Garden and plant
- Do yoga
I hope you found this list helpful! Now it’s time to choose an idea and get to treating yourself!