Do you feel lost? You haven’t been happy in a while and maybe you aren’t exactly sure what actually makes you happy? I have been there. There has been plenty of times where I found myself wondering what I really wanted to do with my life. Today I wanted to share 50 questions to ask yourself, in order to find your best self. I am hoping that after you answer these 50 questions, you’ll know exactly what makes you happy. So let the journey to finding your best self begin!
50 Questions to Help You Find Your Best Self
- What do I love about my life?
- What do I feel like my life is missing and how can I get more of what I need?
- Where do I want to be in 5 years?
- Who are the people in my life that make me the happiest?
- When am I the happiest version of me?
- What do I love doing?
- What am I afraid to do?
- Can I improve on any of my daily habits?
- What steps am I taking to reach my goals?
- What makes me upset?
- How can I add to my happiness?
- Am I doing all that I can to reach my goals?
- What areas of my life can I improve in?
- What are 5 things I love about myself?
- What are 3 negative mindsets I need to let go of?
- What will I accomplish next year?
- How can I improve my daily routines?
- What is one piece of advice I’d give my future self?
- How can I love myself more daily?
- What can I do to practice more self care throughout the week?
- What are 5 things that make me smile?
- What steps can I take to be the most confident version of myself?
- How can I show others more love and compassion each day?
- Who makes me the happiest?
- What is my number one goal for next year?
- If I could relive one moment what would it be?
- If I could time travel where would I go?
- How would I describe a perfect day?
- If I could be anything in the world, what would I be?
- If I could travel anywhere in the world, where would I go?
- How would I describe my ideal life?
- What is most important to me?
- If I would describe myself, what would I say?
- If my friends were to describe me, what would they say?
- How can I create more positive habits?
- What are 3 things I need to stop doing?
- What are 3 positive things I should start doing?
- What’s on my mind right now?
- What are the top 25 things on my bucket list?
- Who inspires me the most and why?
- When was the last time I laughed until I cried?
- What are 3 things I need to do more of?
- What do I forgive myself for?
- What am I leaving in the past?
- What do I want to take with me into the future?
- What am I grateful for?
- What do I need more of?
- What are my top priorities?
- Is there something I need to change that might be holding me back?
- What are my goals for next month?
You might also like:
- 25 journal prompts for self love and confidence
- 31 journal prompts for goal setting
- How to love yourself again
Extremely helpful information. Thanks for posting!!
Thank you Tanya!
What is best for you
I loved these questions! Can’t wait to get started with these in my journal. Thanks for another great post!
Maud | http://www.lifesworklab.com
Thank you so much Maud!! (:
Love this! I’m definitely going to be asking myself some of these.
So glad to hear this! Thank you (:
I wish there was a print button
You should be able to copy and paste onto a word doc to print or go to file > print in your browser tool box up top.
Seems like this article is for me, cos at this point I struggle to be happy but fail sometimes, but then with the questions on those that makes you happy, I think my kids do make me happy effortlessly, now I have to think about them more.
Aw, yes! Love that! I wish I had kids!
My answer is simple just like the fantastic fealismr:, what makes me Serendipity is my life with my Husband V. S. AND OUR PROGENITURE.
Printing up this list for my personal journal! It helps me to write things out instead of type, or just answer in my head. This is a great list to help pinpoint exactly what you want/need in life.
I am the same way! So glad you found them helpful (:
These are some awesome journal prompts! I’m going to go find my journal right now. 🙂
Thank you Jess!!
This really helped me a lot and I think it would help many others. Great work!
Thank you so much!! (:
This is SUCH an amazing idea and so important. I am definitely going to go through this entire list, I also pinned it so others can benefit from it as well! Happy October!
Thank you so much Rachel! I appreciate it! Happy October (:
Such great insightful questions to ask yourself!! I’m going to use this to ask my guy as well lol
Thank you so much (:
Love this 🙂
Brianna | https://briannamarielifestyle.com/
Great questions to ask yourself
to get to know your best self.
Thanks for sharing.
Great! Extremly awesome questions to ask ourself
Thank you so much!
Wow. Extremely helpful information. Thank you for this post !!
Came here from your Pinterest handle. I follow you there. Your posts are always informative. Thank you 🙂
Thank you so much! That means a lot to me!
Came through Pinterest. Good Post Dear.
I love this! I just got into journaling and these are all interesting topics. Another one I really liked was “What would I change about my current relationship (or friendships)”. Taking the time to really think about topics like these made me realize I could do so much better for myself!
Yes‼️❤️ thank you.
These are great tools. Definitely following 💚
The above questions are excellent. It is my strongest desire to continually develop myself and to become all that I have been created to be and I shall!
The quotes surely did boost my confidence and self esteem helped me to reflect on my character and helped me fix it
Thank you, this is very helpful
These 50 unique questions have provided me with a new direction in my life. Thank you so much for your help and God bless you.
Thank you for your inspirational words,they are inspiring and thought provoking